The ideal candidate is an experienced Real Estate Settlement Processor who is self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task, and a proactive team player. This is a fast-paced environment and being able to prioritize and respond quickly and accurately is a must. Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Directly communicate with clients, borrowers, real estate agents, lenders and banks throughout entire settlement process.
• Process incoming case files to include: reviewing documents and sales contracts, entering data into settlement software, obtaining property tax information, reviewing Title Search, and clearing any title issues.
• Process files from beginning to end, excluding underwriting function.
• Minimum of one year of relevant work experience in the title/settlement industry
• Experience in WV or VA preferably both
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• High level of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with SoftPro and GreenFolders software preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers