Top Guard Security is seeking in responsible individuals to secure client facilities and protect client’s employees, customers, tenants, and property from harm, theft, illegal actions, and other negative events. Join an award-winning Security Firm. Apply today!
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Security Officer Duties
• Monitor facility and property of assigned client
• Be professional at all times maintaining company expectations for customer service
• Adhere to the rules of Top Guard and any parameters defined by the assigned client
• Situational decision making; notifications to appropriate personnel if needed
• Write reports either on provided electronic device or on paper
• Make appropriate notifications to client’s assigned contact and Top Guard’s management
• Stop, deter or thwart actions by people to damage, steal client’s property, or conduct illegal activities, within reasonable concern for personal safety and company policy.
We will train you to Obtain Virginia Armed DCJS Registration Card!
$250 Bonus for current Armed DCJS Certifications!
Great Employment Opportunity for Veterans!
• We offer on the Job Training. Specialized law enforcement, security and/or military experience a plus
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as a condition of employment
• Must be able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time, up to a full 8-hour shift
• Must be able to endure cold and hot weather for extended periods of time, up to a full 8-hour shift
• Occasionally lift or pull up to 50lbs
• Speak audibly, clearly and understandable in order to have information understood or to contact authorities.
• Some weekends and holidays may be required.
Top Guard’s full-time Employee Benefits
• Health Plan and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Compensation
• Free Uniforms
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.