QR Code Link to This Post
NFI's Winchester, VA Owner Operator fleet is growing and we would love for you to grow along with us as a valued business partner. At NFI "Partnerships Matter". We provide our independent contractors with dedicated opportunities that make for profitable business. As a small business you have two numbers that matter- your gross revenue, and your expenses. The spread between these numbers is what determines your success. At NFI, our program is designed to provide owner operators with higher profits. Here is how we do it:
- $2,500 Lease Incentive
- Paid Round Trip Miles! $1.10 per mile on all dispatched miles, loaded or empty - Plus Stop Pay and Fuel Surcharge
- Dedicated Weekly Regional Routes! Keep your truck in a manageable area that gets you home.
- FSC on all dispatched miles! Your are using fuel, you get the fuel surcharge.
- Runs are home daily! Some overnights available.
- 100% No Touch freight!
- No Trailer Rent!You pull our van & reefer trailers so we pay for them.
- Paid Hazmat Endorsement! We prefer you to have a HazMat, so we will pay for it.
- 100% Dispatched tolls paid! Toll pass provided and not charged back.
- Paid Plates! We provide registration/plates & all permits at no charge.
- Competitive Business Insurance! We don't mark up your work accident, bobtail, comp, collision, or other insurances.
- Discounts!Deep discounts on truck maintenance, tires, parts, and other business necessities.
- Aggressive Fuel discount network! We are always negotiating better rates at fuel providers close to where your truck operates.
- Truck financing partners! Need a truck? We can line you up with financing institutions that will do their best to make it happen!
Please contact Jim 978.877.0996 for immediate consideration or CLICK HERE to apply.
No time to fill out a full application? CLICK HERE to submit your contact information and have a recruiter reach out to you.
As an NFI Owner Operator you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
- Minimum 23 Years Old
- CDL A Licence in your State of residence
- 1 year verifiable tractor experience to start immediately with NFI
- Must have 12 months experience within the last 3 years with 48'/53' tractor trailer
- A Safe Driving Record!
If you are ready to lease on with a carrier where you truly matter, with predictable schedules & great revenue, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!