compensation: $30-$40/hr doe employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Title: WordPress Developer
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Duration: Part-Time to Full-Time possible
Working in a collaborative team environment, you will:
• Develop and maintain responsive design websites that are dynamic and data driven.
• Work with our UI/UX designer to get designs implemented.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with other team members to help articulate requirements, preferences, and expectations. Basic Qualifications:
• 8 - 10 years of experience using WordPress is required.
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap) Preferred Qualifications:
• Proficient in LAMP stack (e.g. Linux, Apache, MySQL, or PHP)
• Experience developing Responsive sites
• Familiarity with common version control systems, preferably Git (bitbucket)
• Able to write clean, readable, and well-documented code, following WordPress or Drupal conventions
• Accustomed to working on collaborative team projects using agile development methodology
• Experience writing technical requirements and specifications
• Knowledge of website accessibility standards
• Experience installing, testing, and debugging WordPress plugins, and creating custom plugins as needed
**Candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
location: Martinsburg, WV
job type: part-time
salary: $30-40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers